4. What kind of drunk is your character?
"You know what’s incredible? Bulgaria…caught the Snitch…but Ireland won."
With a completely intense face and slight gesticulating at the addressee with her beer bottle.
(She’d also be more willing to talk emotions so if there was something you wanted to know, that would be your chance.)
22. What kind of roommate would your character be?
Kind of persnickety, really clean, but not totally unpleasant - at least to someone who knows she’s a sarcastic jerk, because I’m sure she’d say things like, "Keep your crap off the dining room table" and "There’s a REASON you’re supposed to put your keys in the bowl by the door." She’d mean it, obviously, but at least to a friend it wouldn’t sound as bad. xD
I think she’d cook pretty well too, which I’m sure would be nice. I can see her and her roommate chilling on the couch watching TV and eating bowls of spaghetti.
35. What is your character’s handwriting like?
Round and short - like a lot of letters are around the same height, but they’re pretty stout. Not very cramped. More space there than anything.
- incredibly long crosscountry train ride AU
- police procedural AU
- bookstore AU
- reluctant teammates that save the world together AU
- platonic living together AU
- lawyers AU
- stuck-in-an-airport-because-the-flights-were-SO-VERY-delayed-and-it’s-like-two-am AU
- sent to live with cousins AU
- pretending to be siblings because of reasons AU
- teaming up to rescue respective abducted children AU
- pseudo-adopting-the-runaway-i-ran-into AU
- forget high school students AU i want a high school teachers AU
- law school AU
HERE HAVE SOME MORE
- on the same college tour AU
- trapped in a bank during a robbery AU
- forced to share a table at the coffee shop a couple days in a row because crowded coffee shop and no room AU
- DOCTORS AU
- medical school AU
- ride the same bus together literally every day AU
- vet clinic AU
- 'i'm pretending to be ur bff bc u looked VERY uncomfortable with that person at the bar hitting on u' AU
- college professors AU
- on a train together and the train is stopped in the middle of nowhere for some reason AU
is it okay if I add some
- met at a ren faire AU
- sat next to each other on a roller coaster AU
- got locked out of dorm room AU
- camping in the same area AU
- hurricane during a beach trip AU
- met at a card game competition AU
- kids go to the same school AU
- little kids getting way too caught up in make-believe AU
- got involved in a heated game of Smash Bros. at a con AU
- cosplayed as the same character AU
hello yes here’s more
- snowed in AU
- lives alone in the woods by a waterfall and finds a confused lost person walking around AU
- fighting a squirrel AU
- finding a puppy on the side of the road AU
- asthma attack without the inhaler in the middle of the night and the other one sings to calm them down AU
- spy AU
- con artists AU
- grew up as best friends but you got hot over the summer can i touch ur biceps AU
- war prisoner/captor who lets them go but they want to stay AU
- scared of flying AU
- x-men with powers of fire and ice AU
- your dog likes my dog you should date me or something idk i mean it’s only appropriate AU
- photograper/actor AU
- repairman AU
- strip club AU
- surfer AU
- private security AU
Me writing: 500 more words that is literally nothing just DO IT
Me: *comes on Tumblr and writes this text post*
how do people assume percy and annabeth will name their future children names like celeste and stuff (i mean dont get me wrong its a really pretty name) but this is percy we’re talking about he’ll probably name his son jack just so he can say jack jackson and things like “jack, son, you are a jackson” and then he’ll crack up so bad annabeth will have to drag him out of the room or something
Daniel Radcliffe's acceptance speech for the Man of the Year Glamour Award, 2013. (x)
Arturo lives in the blistering sun of Argentina. A naturally Arctic animal spends his days living in 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius) of nothing but heat.
If this upsets you as much as it upsets me, please consider signing the following petitions:
Please allow Arturo to have a better life in the Assiniboine Park Zoo in Canada
Quickly issue a special import permit to Canada for Arturo the Polar bear.
Free Arturo, Argentina’s only polar bear, from living hell!!!
FREE ARTURO: The Polar Bear In Despair
If you know of any more petitions I can add, please let me know and I’ll add them right away.
Let’s rescue this poor little guy together!
Mike Newell decided against the studio’s original idea of adapting the extremely long book Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire into two separate films to be released several months apart, figuring that he could cut enough of the book’s bulky subplots to make a workable film. It was Alfonso Cuarón, the director of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) who convinced him.